Welcome to the 15th episode of Minisode Monday! We keep finding so many useful tactics and tips that we want to share with you, but they don't fit into the format of a regular show -- hence, Minisode Monday.
Today, we're going to address sore spots and accommodating old injuries. Here goes:The Cheat Sheet:
- We all experience sore spots -- physical as well as mental -- every now and then. But sometimes these sore spots have been with us so long that we forget what put them there in the first place.
- Just one injury can set off a chain reaction of unconscious maladjustment -- with body or mind -- that can affect everything we do.
- The older the injury, the more widespread the effects.
- In what ways have you been injured that cause you to act differently? Does an old shoulder injury negatively modify your posture? Does an old embarrassment make you insecure or oversensitive about something?
- This week: think about your sore spots. What are they, and when do they show up? What triggers them? How have you been rearranging your life to accommodate these old injuries? Start digging to see if you can find the root causes, because only then can you start the healing process and take care of them once and for all.
- To learn more about social dynamics and putting a stop to accommodating old injuries, take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text CHARMED to 33444.
- Let us know about how you put today's Minisode Monday into practice! Leave a comment below, tweet with @TheArtofCharm in your response, or write to Jordan directly: firstname.lastname@example.org (he reads everything)!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview