Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we'll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
As an added bonus, Gabriel Mizrahi joins us! In this episode:
- How do you call out a friend when you see them slipping up without ruining the relationship?
- Why do bad bosses happen to good employees?
- Can loving your rewarding job be enough if the person deciding the direction that job can take is someone you don't trust or respect?
- What can you do to blend into a new company culture without coming across as desperate for social attention?
- Quick shoutouts to Fei Wu -- who bribed Jordan with a ton of nice Chinese pu-erh tea to get him on her podcast -- and to Patrick McCabe, who is starting his voiceover business and helped rewrite some of the AoC intro scripts!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview