Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we'll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
Let's cut to it! In this episode:
- How do you go back to your long-term marriage that needs work once you've become infatuated with someone who reminds you of all the things your partner is not?
- As we learned in episode 499 with Kimberly Seltzer, boundaries are imporant. But how do we know if we're closing ourselves off with too many boundaries?
- If you're an educator who's had to make countless compromises, it's hard not to become jaded when work politics hamstring the passion that got you into your field in the first place. Is there a way to realign your perspective and avoid the mounting bitterness you've been feeling about your job before you just leave it all behind for good?
- Some fan mail we get goes beyond the scope of our expertise, and we have to recommend professional help. Kimberly Seltzer gets another mention here for her in-depth episode about how to find a therapist.
- We wholeheartedly encourage everyone who listens to this show to put a plan of action in place and stick to it. Start small, as even the tiniest daily improvement will snowball into a core-level identity shift that will improve your life and the lives of those around you forever.
- A quick shoutout to Brandon Monk, the woodworker in L.A. who made my new audio desk -- which is amazing! It's all solid walnut. Hand made. It's absolutely beautiful and is officially the nicest piece of furniture I have ever owned.
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview