Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we'll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
Let's cut to it! In this episode:
- You've been so busy building a life for you and your family that, through long hours of work and school, you worry you've forgotten how to have fun. How do you get your mojo back to be the best self your wife deserves?
- How do you hustle hard and make sure to get decent sleep every night?
- If your significant other is on hookup sites "just to make new friends," how do you know they're not cheating on you?
- A New Yorker weighs on on how diversity can be an asset rather than a drawback in the modern dating scene -- if you're looking in the right places.
- A listener who went through dual enrollment (as discussed in FMF 75) tells us how it's got him on track to graduate with an MBA at age 20.
- Quick shoutouts to Charles Anderson -- who has been on the Internet for 40 years -- and Anni Viskus, an Estonian in Denmark who considers AoC her number one podcast and listens to it with her boyfriend!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview