Dacher Keltner is a professor of psychology at University of California in Berkeley, one of the world's foremost scientists specializing in the study of power, and author of The Power Paradox: How We Gain and Lose Influence.The Cheat Sheet:
- You don't have to be Machiavellian to appreciate that Niccolo Machiavelli was the OG power scientist.
- The imbalance of power is the greatest threat to society (just after climate change).
- Powerlessness can literally be lethal.
- Learn how we can increase our power relative to others in a healthy way.
- What is The Power Paradox, and how does it affect us and society at large?
- And so much more...
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview