Kimberly Seltzer (@SeltzerKimberly) is a dating and makeover expert who draws upon her experience as a therapist for an inside-out approach to helping people look and feel their best. We welcome her back to the show to give us a woman's perspective on setting boundaries and cracking the Narcissist Code.The Cheat Sheet:
- Women often fall into the role of the caretaker -- but how can they avoid becoming overcaretakers who habitually attract jerks, narcissists, and man children?
- Understand what it takes to set boundaries and how this filters out the wrong type of partner.
- Learn how to crack the Narcissist Code from the minute you say "hello."
- Get rid of old, harmful patterns of behavior with the Old Tape exercise.
- Discover what it takes for people to stop accusing you of being "too nice."
- And so much more...
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview