Time for Fan Mail Fridays, where we'll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you're new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn't a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format, so check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we've got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
We'll send all of this to your inbox if you text CHARMED to 33444.
And if you want to ask us a question by phone to possibly be featured in a future Fan Mail Friday, drop us a line at (415) 429-1915!
In this episode:
- Should you be content with a so-called "good" career at a good company and stop complaining just because you're not using the skills and natural talents that make you feel alive?
- Do millennials really deserve most of the bashing they get from their supposedly wiser elders?
- As discussed recently with Gary Vaynerchuk, negative first impressions aren't set in stone. Just because someone doesn't like you now doesn't mean they won't warm up to you later.
- Do you ever worry if constantly doing the "right" thing is holding you back from experiencing life fully?
- What do you do when you don't drink, but all the dating advice you get tells you bars are the best place to meet new people?
- How do you not look like "the gay guy" when you're out on the town with a group of five or six women?
- Should an Army officer consider investing time in an advanced degree?
- Listener Xavier calls in [as you can too at (415) 429-1915!] and gives us some excellent advice and useful tools for people moving to a new town.
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or even, thanks to our friends at Burner App, leave us a voicemail or text at (415) 429-1915!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview