In today’s episode, we cover becoming unstoppable with AJ, Johnny, and Michael.&
Anyone can develop confidence that makes you unstoppable, but what does it even mean to be unstoppable, what is stopping you from being more confident today, and why does avoiding the process lead to feeling miserable?
What to Listen For
- Why do most people never become confident? &- 3:22&
- What is the biggest misconception people have about developing confidence?
- What are the 3 reasons people can’t start being more confident? &- 5:30&
- What assumptions do you make about other people that get in the way of developing your confidence?
- What does a real-world definition of confidence look like?
- What does it mean to have unstoppable confidence? &- 11:00
- How should you start thinking about your thoughts and emotions if you want unstoppable confidence?
- Why is it dangerous to wait for you to have confidence before taking action?
- Stop reading books and take action& &- 18:00
- Why does avoiding your fears make taking action more difficult?
- Why does reading too much actually cripple your ability to grow and reach your potential?
- Why does avoiding discomfort cause life to suck? &- 25:50&
- Why is it detrimental to your growth to surround yourself with people who avoid fear and who should you surround yourself with?
- What can you do to start attracting a high-value social circle? &- 32:20
- Why is growth impossible as long as you are in your comfort zone?
- How do confident people think about fear and anxiety? &- 50:45
The path to unstoppable confidence is a simple one. Stop reading books and take action, stop avoiding discomfort in life because avoiding it will cause your life to suck, and attract high-value social circles by thinking about fear and anxiety differently than most people do.&
A Word From Our Sponsors
Share your vulnerabilities, victories, and questions in our 17,000-member private Facebook group at theartofcharm.com/challenge. This is a unique opportunity where everyone — both men and women — celebrates your accountability on the way to becoming the best version of yourself. Register today here!
Resources from this Episode
Check in with AJ and Johnny!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.