In this Minisode Monday, Jordan reflects on a grumpy old man he met in New York City and wonders if this fellow was a grumpy young man, or if he became that way over time.The Cheat Sheet:
- Some say that people don't change. But if you listen to this podcast, you already know that's not true.
- The real question is: are you making an effort to change for the better, or are you just letting change happen with the passage of time?
- How do you see yourself today as compared to how you were ten years ago?
- Are you making deposits to your relationships, or are you constantly on borrowed credit? How do you react when things don't go your way -- do you blame others or take responsibility?
- We're always working toward something -- either by effort or default. Are you allowing yourself to have a say in how the future you fits into the world, or are you slowly trudging along the path to curmudgeonry?
- To learn more about social dynamics and productivity hacks, take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text CHARMED to 33444.
- Also be sure to check out our Social Capital Intensive here!
- Let us know about how you put today's Minisode Monday into practice! Tweet with @TheArtofCharm in your response or write to Jordan directly: firstname.lastname@example.org (he actually reads everything)!
Listen to The Art of Charm, Rob Has a Podcast, and hundreds of your favorite podcasts with the free PodcastOne app (on iOS and Android) here!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Show notes at http://theartofcharm.com/mm44/
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview