Amy Cuddy (@amyjccuddy) is a social psychologist, TED Talk speaker, and author of Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges.The Cheat Sheet:
- What is presence, and why do the charismatic seem to have it in abundance while so many of us struggle to find it regularly in ourselves?
- Presence is a renewable resource -- not a permanent state.
- Confident body language begets confidence and presence.
- Arrogance isn't a proxy for confidence -- why inauthenticity undermines trust, how you can keep yourself from conveying it, and how to spot it in someone else.
- Extroverts don't have an unfair advantage when it comes to commanding presence; by the same token, introverts aren't at a disadvantage.
- And so much more...
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview