Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we'll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
Let's cut to it! In this episode:
- If you believe weird things, one of them might be in thinking it's a good idea to visit a psychic with your significant other for a preview of the future.
- You had a bad breakup. Months later, when your ex joins your co-ed softball team and those familiar feelings of affection reignite, is it better to let the other person know how you feel, or should you just sever all ties at the end of the season?
- Are you a driven teenager (or the parent of one) who feels like high school is just a waste of time? Check out dual enrollment as an option and get a head start on college.
- A listener who enjoyed our episodes with Duana Welch finds himself newly single. He wonders about the proper way to disclose to potential dates what some may see as non-glamorous employment -- without being deceptive.
- Dating can be hard -- but an immigrant might find it even harder. What's the secret to mingling without getting demotivated?
- Quick shoutouts to Cristian in Santiago de Chile and Romee the Baconator (the man, not the burger)!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview