Time for Fan Mail Fridays, where we'll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
AJ fills in for Jordan this time around, so let's cut to it!
In this episode:
- The cold shoulder is a poor way to communicate. How do you react when you're on the receiving end of this faulty connection?
- As complicated as all other factors in your younger sibling's life seem to be, they'll better fall into place if you set the example of positive role model first.
- These are the narcissists in your neighborhood. But do they really think they're better than you, or is it the other way around?
- How do you work yourself out of the funk caused by the worries of "real" life when it's ruining the drive you used to have for pursuing regular exercise and a vibrant social life?
- Can a long-distance relationship based more on intellect and reason rather than passion survive?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com or even, thanks to our friends at Burner App, leave us a voicemail or text at (415) 429-1915!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview