Welcome to Fan Mail Friday #46! No jibber-jabber, just a short show where we answer Art of Charm listener mail and give out mini-lessons for the weekend! Kim Seltzer joins Jordan in this episode to offer a genuine therapist's perspective. Enjoy!
In this episode:
- What dating advice do we have for a couple in a 14-year marriage who just decided to start swinging?
- How do you deal with a workplace bully who stalks you, threatens violence against you, tries to sabotage your career, and makes you wary of trusting anyone?
- Is a confident, married wingwoman hurting her single friends' chances at romance more than she's helping them?
- How do you get your best friend to stop idealizing and pining for his ex-girlfriend and move on with his life?
- What do you do when you've given up on all religions, but only seem to attract women who have strong ties to their faith?
- What's the benefit of outdressing your colleagues (especially when your colleagues dress like day-drinking beach drifters)?
- How do you fix sabotaging self-talk? Jordan talks about it in this latest video.
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview