Clint Emerson (@100deadlyskills) is a retired Navy SEAL, founding partner of crisis management and risk mitigation company Escape the Wolf, and author of 100 Deadly Skills: Survival Edition: The SEAL Operative's Guide to Surviving in the Wild and Being Prepared for Any Disaster.The Cheat Sheet:
- How much of a SEAL's life is training, and how much is spent in active deployment?
- How can we spot potential terrorists in the making?
- What's an express kidnapping, and what can you do if you find yourself in the middle of one?
- What are the four tiers of awareness?
- How do you make yourself inconspicuous (or "grey") in public places to avoid scrutiny from people who mean you harm?
- And so much more...
Want three free rides up to $10 each? Download the free Lyft app today and enter promo code AOCPODCAST in the payment section!
Whether you're a lady or a gent, you don't need to know what MicroModal fabric is to enjoy the comfort of MeUndies; you just need to wear them -- support this show (and yourself) with MeUndies here for 20% off!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Show notes at http://theartofcharm.com/598/
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview