Bert Jacobs (@Lifeisgood) is co-founder and CEO (Chief Executive Optimist) of The Life is Good Company, which spreads the power of optimism through inspiring art, a passionate community, and groundbreaking nonprofit work. He's also the co-author of the recently published Life is Good: The Book.The Cheat Sheet:
- Why is optimism so important?
- How did Bert Jacobs and his brother John turn a t-shirt company that operated from a van into a multi-million dollar business celebrating optimism?
- Gratitude is just one "superpower" unlocked by practicing optimism -- we talk about nine more.
- Learn how these superpowers allow you to overcome obstacles and embrace opportunities.
- Less is more: why do simple things often resonate more than the complex?
- And so much more...
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you dig the show, please subscribe in iTunes and write us a review! This is what helps us stand out from the crowd and help people find the credible advice they need.
Review the show in iTunes! We rely on it! http://www.theartofcharm.com/mobilereview